If the Sea calls
you.....welcome to Sea Cloud Cruises.
Experience the world from its beautiful side the blue seas!
Whether on the legendary tall ship Sea Cloud or her modern sister Sea
Cloud II or the Grande dames of Europe's rivers - River Cloud and
River Cloud II:
On board the ships of Sea Cloud Cruises you will enjoy the ultimate in
personalized travel. On perhaps no other cruise ships other than the
Sea Cloud do travelers feel so comfortable from the very first moment. And for good
reason. For example, the private atmosphere on board. The Lido Bar on
the sunny Promenade Deck. The stylish restaurant in the old salon. Or
the excellent service. SeaCloud cruises are a great alternative to
the normal and routine cruise holidays. SeaCloud is setting the
bar higher with their unique brand of luxurycruising.
But this may be the deciding factor: All guests on board share the
common dream of sailing out into the world in exclusive company.
Sea Cloud is not for the ordinary travelers.
Dinner on the Sea Cloud is like an invitation to dine with friends. Each
evening, you meet informally in the beautifully appointed restaurant –
the former salon – and dine in a magical atmosphere. SeaCloud
cruises when ordinary is boring and six-star is stuffy.
Formal attire is expected only at the welcome and farewell dinners. And
there is no arranged seating, so you are free to meet new people each
Sea Cloud cruises offers an outstanding and diverse cuisine. Our
chefs come from renowned first-class restaurants – they impress even
gourmets with their creations. The daily fare has a touch of nouvelle
cuisine, complimented by national specialties. Excellent wines from
well-known regions accompany the meals.
The Captain’s and Lido Deck – Onboard activities on Sea Cloud:
A typical day at sea on board the luxury sailing ships of Sea Cloud
looks like this: The sun is shining, the sky is blue, a few clouds blow
past in the wind. The sails are set – always a fascinating spectacle one
shouldn’t miss. The Sea Cloud starts underway – as guests relax in the
soft cushions of the “Blue Lagoon” on the quarterdeck, blinking in the
sunlight and enjoying the fresh ocean air.
Afternoons the deck is cleared and an ample buffet served: Delicacies
from Neptune’s realm, national specialties, fresh fruit and tasty
desserts tempt you to lunch.
Later in the evening you’ll gather for a social round at the bar and
enjoy a fresh cocktail. Or you simply delight in a grand sunset with
Every minute on SeaCloud cruises becomes a special moment.
Awaiting you on board the Sea Cloud is a charming and experienced service crew who will make your arrival as pleasant as possible.
And if you would like to explore life on the Sea Cloud in more detail
read the onboard information below. You’ll also find valuable tips to
prepare for your trip as well as information on the modern
communications system on board.
- SeaCloud is fully air conditioned. Cabin temperatures are individually adjustable.
- Animals are not permitted on board Sea Cloud ships
- Bath towels and wool blankets are available on the sun deck.
- The Lido or Lounge Bar is open from 11:00 am to 1:00 am daily on
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea and water are available free of charge daily in the lounge.
- The Boutique’s hours of operation vary according to the ship’s schedule. Please see the daily program for the current hours
when sailing on Sea Cloud Cruises.
- The bridge area may be visited during the day and/or at certain hours, subject to permission by the Captain. During maneuvers and night travel the bridge is closed.
- Your cabin is furnished with a telephone on each SeaCloud Cruise.
- In the bath are various toiletries, as well as a robe and hairdryer.
- A laptop is available for general use in the lounge. The Sea Cloud can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org. An internet connection is not available. Messages up to 10 KB may be sent/received at no charge. Incoming or outgoing messages over 10 KB will be charged to your board account.
- The route may be subject to change due to weather conditions or other unforeseen events. You will be informed on board of any possible changes.
- General information to the day’s events and shore visits is prepared by the cruise director in the daily program, which you receive evenings in your cabin.
- It is the ships recommendation for day wear to be smart-casual. Only for the captain’s dinners (welcome and farewell) do
they recommend elegant dress for ladies and suit and tie for gentlemen
on Sea Cloud Cruise Lines ships.
- Since it can be wet on deck, be sure to bring non-skid shoes.
- Embarkation begins at 16:00. An earlier arrival is not possible, as the crew is preparing the ship for your arrival
on the Sea Cloud cruise vessel.
- Disembarkation is at 9:00 on most SeaCloud Cruises.
- Foreign currencies for shore visits are usually available in small quantities from the Purser. In addition, we recommend that you obtain small bills of the national currencies before your trip.
- Tips are not included in the price of the trip.
Of course, it is at your discretion to reward the crew’s good service with a tip. As a guideline, we suggest €14.00 per passenger per day.
- The hospital is located on the Promenade Deck and is staffed by a ship’s doctor. Please refer to the daily program for hours of operation. The doctor can be reached at all times in case of emergency.
- Medications as well as seasickness pills are available in limited quantities. Special treatments are to be coordinated beforehand with the cruise company.
- There is limited service on board for laundry and ironing. There is no dry-cleaning. You will find a price list in your closet. For safety reasons, it is not permitted to use an iron in your cabin.
- Choose from German and English language books and games.
- Lounge chairs for all passengers are available on the sun deck.
- You may leave your mail with the purser, who will forward it at the next port. Please write your cabin number in the stamp corner. The stamp will be charged to your board account
when sailing on SeaCloud cruise lines.
- You will receive a daily newspaper with the latest news by satellite.
- On board currency is the Euro (€) on Sea Cloud ships.
- To simplify expenses we have set up a board account for the duration of your trip, to which your personal expenses will be charged.
- To settle, we accept the following payment methods:
Unfortunately, they cannot accept the EC card on board.
- Ship postcards are available free of charge in your cabin.
- On Sea Cloud we offer your choice of tables. Please refer to the daily program for service hours. Meals are served at one sitting.
- There is a safe in your cabin on Sea Cloud Cruises.
- Safety equipment is explained during the emergency exercise at the start of the trip. According to international regulations, all passengers are required to participate.
- Detailed information regarding shore visits and more is available from the Cruise Director on board.
- In consideration of all passengers, smoking is not allowed in passenger cabins, corridors or the restaurant.
- We gladly take into account special needs regarding diets. Please let us know your requirements well in advance of your trip.
- The Sea Cloud is equipped with a satellite communications system. In additions, mobile connections (GSM) are possible. You may be contacted on board under these numbers:
+871 (Atlantic Ocean)
+872 (Pacific Ocean)
+873 (Indian Ocean)
+874 (Atlantic Ocean)
Telephone Number: 3 256 084 10
Fax Number: 3 256 084 11
The fee for a mobile connection is € 3.00 per minute. The fee for satellite communication is € 5.00 per minute.
- Your travel documents contain information on your trip’s course and shore outings as well as the order form, your boarding ticket and airplane ticket, where applicable.
- Umbrellas are available in your cabin on the SeaCloud ships.
- The voltage on board in 220 volts on Sea Cloud cruises.
- Each bath is equipped with an outlet for a razor.
- Visitors are allowed on board only with prior registration by the passenger or event planner with the purser. The services used by the visitor while on board shall be settled through the board account of the passenger or event planner.
The Sea Cloud has snorkeling, water ski and windsurfing equipment
which may be used free of charge in coordination with the ship’s Cruise
To this day, the Sea Cloud group retains its signature charm, created
not only by the luxurious décor but also by the intimate ambiance on
The professionals of CruisingLuxury.com are ready to assist you with your next Luxury Cruise experience. Try us and SEA!